Thomas Bradley was an innocent
victim, a young man at the wrong place at the wrong time. He happened to be visiting Jerry Sternadel's
stepdaughter and helped himself to juice in the refrigerator at
the Sternadel ranch. After drinking the juice, he became seriously ill from
arsenic poisoning. Although he survived and lived to tell about it, his life would change forever.
1990, Thomas was nineteen years old. He lived in Boonville, Missouri, but took
a job in Wichita Falls, Texas, for the summer. The innocent gesture of drinking
a glass of juice almost cost him his life. His throat burned immediately after drinking the juice. Within a few minutes, he became violently ill, with nausea, vomiting and severe diarrhea. One lasting side effect he initially
suffered from the arsenic poison was shingles. No-one knows the long term lasting effects he may suffer during the course of his life-time.